Our pharmacy strives to make sure our patients always receive the most complete care possible.
What is compounding? Pharmacy Compounding is the art & science of preparing personalized medications for patients. Compounds are “made from scratch” – individual ingredients are mixed together in the exact strength and dosage form required for the
patient. This method allows our pharmacist to work with the patient and doctor to customize a medication to meet the patient’s specific needs. Some of the common areas where there is a great benefit to compounding are: HORMONE REPLACEMENT THERAPY, PAIN CREAMS, WOUND CARE,
DERMATOLOGICAL PREPARATIONS, DENTAL PREPARATIONS, AND VETERINARY PREPARATIONS .
- Compounded Meds are Unique to you
- Allergic to fillers of dyes
- Customized meds are not available elsewhere
- Meds of Choice no longer available commercially
- Meds are not in the strength you need
- Meds cause nausea or other gastric side-effects
Our pharmacists are IMMUNIZATION CERTIFIED
to administer immunizations/vaccinations for age 12+. Most insurances
are now covering pharmacist administered immunizations. We currently
offer the following immunizations: BACK TO SCHOOL SHOTS, HEPATITIS A,
HEPATITIS B, INFLUENZA (mist & injection), MENINGITIS, PERTUSSIS
(whooping cough), PNEUMONIA & SHINGLES.
- Hepatitis A&B
Personal Medication Counseling
Our pharmacy strives to make sure our patients always receive the most complete care possible. This includes making sure WE UNDERSTAND what your medical needs are and making sure YOU UNDERSTAND your medications & how they should benefit you. Our pharmacists are available to answer your questions.
- Understand your meds
- How do your meds benefit you
- Friendly staff with a desire to help
- How to take your meds
- We’re available to answer any questions
Prescription care is what pharmacies are known
for. Here at Beaverton Pharmacy we know your time is valuable and want
to make sure the pharmacy part of your day goes as smoothly as possible.
You can order your refills in many ways, just use the one that best
fits your lifestyle:
- Call in your refill in person 503-644-2101
- Use our smartphone app RX2GO to send it in straight from your iPhone or Android device.
- Refill your prescription online by clicking here.
- Fast Accurate Service
- Use Your Smartphone to Refill
- Complete Medication Reviews
- Inviting, Friendly Employees
- No Long waits